Founded in 2007 by Mario Sepúlveda Carvajal, Structural Civil Engineer from the University of La Serena.
MASC Ingenieros Consultores is a regional company destined to satisfy demands for the elaboration of engineering projects for the Maule Region.
As time passed, the company entered the field of technical inspection of works, ensuring the correct execution of housing and institutional projects.
Innovating, researching and undertaking has led MASC to acquire world-class technology.
The company’s short-term commitment is to be recognized as the best regional company for technical inspection of works and control of both destructive and non-destructive tests of concrete.
The experience and knowledge in the area of works and structural engineering support MASC’s work.
The company’s human team is made up of top-level professionals and administrators, who are fully committed to the service that the company provides to its clients.
The results of MASC’s commitment were recognized by the ISO 9001 Certification and the early start-up of the implementation of ISO 14.000 and ISO 45.001.
Deliver a quality and competitive service to its clients, providing the necessary tools, methodologies and technological advances to our professionals, accompanied by continuous training for them. Through innovation, research and application of new technologies, it is also intended to achieve the full satisfaction of its customers and stakeholders.
To be recognized leaders at a regional and national level in the Technical Advisory and Inspection Services of Works, Administration of Construction and Real Estate Projects, and in the Study and Development of Engineering Projects.
Motivation: Generate actions to achieve optimum results through our constant technological innovation.
Authenticity: Take risks and engage with our customers looking for your satisfaction..
Security: Ensure the lives of our employees compliance the regulations and at the forefront..
Quality: Engage the organization to comply with our system of quality management.
Our company is always concerned about the health and well-being of our workers. We fulfill our duty and obligation to provide our workers with a safe and healthy workplace. This means, that we care about protection against the Covid-19 virus while we are at work.
Integrated policy of quality, environment, safery and health at work
MASC INGENIEROS CONSULTORES, is a company dedicated to the provision of Consulting Services and Technical Inspection of Works, Administration of Construction and Real Estate Projects, and Study and Development of Engineering Projects for both the public and private sectors.
For this, our organization assumes the responsibility of establishing, documenting, implementing and maintaining an Integrated Management System in accordance with the requirements of the international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, for which it is committed to:
- Support the strategic direction and objectives of the organization, permanently identifying and managing risks and opportunities.
- Comply with legal and other applicable requirements.
- Achieve the satisfaction of our customers and other interested parties with respect to the products and services we provide.
- Protect the environment, including preventing pollution.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and deterioration of health.
- Eliminate hazards and reduce occupational health and safety risks.
- Establish, implement and maintain processes for the consultation and participation of workers, and when they exist, workers’ representatives.
- Continuously improve the integrated management system.
- To be an organization oriented towards the business of our clients and interested parties, fully satisfying their requirements and needs, in an efficient and effective manner.
- Have and maintain a competent human resource for each job position, promoting training to optimize the performance of their functions within the organization.